Deviled Eggs with Avocado & Bacon
Deviled eggs are one of my favorites and it makes a delicious and simple snack or side dish! These deviled eggs have a slight twist to them by using avocado and bacon.
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Avocado just scoop with a measuring spoon
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- ¾ tsp Taco seasoning
- ½ cup Tomatoes finely chopped & seeds removed
- ¼ cup Crispy cooked bacon bits
- 2 tsp Fresh herb such as coriander or parsley chopped
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper optional — to taste
- Boil eggs for 8-9 minutes - need to be hard boiled.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half. Take out the yolks and place them into a bowl.
- Add the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, and taco seasoning to the yolks.
- Mash until smooth. If desired, add cayenne pepper to taste.
- Fold in half of the tomatoes and half of the bacon bits to the yolk mixture.
- Stuff the mixture into the egg white halves. Top with remaining tomatoes, bacon bits, and fresh herb.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.