No Fuss Chicken Parmi Bake
A quick and easy meal with only 5 ingredients and a 5-minute preparation.
- 6 medium chicken breasts cut in half widthwise
- 2 Tbsp seasoning rub I use smoked paprika but you can use a seasoning rub that has salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika but not an herb rub
- 250 grams bacon cut strips in half
- 120 grams shredded cheddar
- Low sugar or sugar free BBQ optional to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Rub both sides of chicken breasts with seasoning rub. Top each with a piece of bacon. Bake for 30 min until the chicken is cooked and the bacon looks crispy.
- Remove tray from the oven and sprinkle the cheese oven the bacon. Put back in the oven for about 10 min until the cheese is bubbly and golden. Optional - serve with BBQ sauce.