Low-carb spaghetti Bolognese with zoodles or Slendier Noodles is a staple in my house. It can be ready in 20 minutes, start to finish and is always great to do a double batch and put in the freezer.
- 1 Medium Onion finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 500 g Mince beef
- 400 g Tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp Dried sage
- 1 Tbsp Dried basil
- 1 Tbsp Dried marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan. gently fry the onion and garlic in oil until softened but not over cooked.
- Add the mince/ground beef and continue to fry stirring continuously to break up the mince/ground beef. Fry until all the meat is cooked and browned.
- Add the herbs, seasoning and tomatoes.
- Stir then simmer for 15 minutes whilst you make the zoodles. 05. Serve in a bowl with zoodles and grated cheese or parmesan sprinkled on top.