Spinach & Bacon Dip
This is a great and tasty dip to have in the fridge. Try adding some artichoke for a bit of extra flavour. This is a perfect dish to serve with my everyday Seedy Crackers or fresh vegetables.
- 350 grams bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 120 grams cream cheese
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 450 grams frozen spinach thawed and drained well
- 170 grams shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cook bacon in a fry pan until crisp, drain, and crumbled or chop it into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Mix in the spinach, half the bacon, and half the mozzarella.
- Spread in a deep baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and bacon on top.
- Bake until hot and bubbly.