Stuffed Avocado with Paprika Chicken
- 300 g Avocados
- 200 g Cooked chicken
- 60 g Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Sour cream or cream cheese
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Tsp Salt to taste
- Cut or shred the cooked chicken into small pieces.
- Add the mayo / sour cream, thyme, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and season with salt to taste.
- Combine well.
- Scoop the middle of the avocado out leaving 0.5 cm of the avocado flesh. Cut the scooped avocado into small pieces
- Place the chopped avocado into the bowl with the chicken and mix until well combined. Fill each avocado half with the chicken & avocado mixture and enjoy!