Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab & Cream Cheese
An easy recipe for crab stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese. Low carb, keto, and gluten free.
- 500 grams button mushrooms
- 4 - 6 large field mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley salt
- 120 grams cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 120 grams crab meat finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Snap stems from mushrooms, discarding the stems and placing the mushroom caps on the baking sheet 1 inch apart from each other. Season the mushroom caps with salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients and stir until well-mixed without any lumps of cream cheese. Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture. Evenly sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake at 200 °C until the mushrooms are very tender and the stuffing is nicely browned on top, about 30 minutes. Top with parsley and serve while hot.