Low Carbohydrate Diets for Beginners
Learn to Manage Blood Sugars Using Diet, Food & Nutrition
Low Carbohydrate Diets for BeginnersOnline Access for 8 Weeks
- Costs are in Australian Dollars.
- 8 weeks Access to Material.
- Self Paced Learning.
- Bonus – Recipe & Meal Plan Pack emailed directly to you when you enrol.
Welcome – Take The Online Tour Here
Thank you for taking the time to look at the details on my nutrition course Type 2 Diabetes & Low Carbohydrate Diets for Beginners. This is a self-paced online nutrition course so you can learn at your own pace and in your own time.
Please take your time and have look over the details by taking a virtual online course tour.
If you have a question regarding this course, please fill out the form below.
Take A Virtual Tour
Ask Me A Question
Take A Tour
Course Focus - Type 2 Diabetes & How Low Carbohydrate Diets Can Help
If you have recently been diagnosed with prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes, it is very difficult to get any information on Low Carbohydrate diets through the public health system which mainly focuses on managing blood sugars through the use of medications.
Despite a recent parliamentary inquiry determining that there is convincing evidence that a low carbohydrate diet is successful in the management of Type 2 Diabetes, the Western Australia Department of Health has chosen to reject these findings and continue with their current treatment policy in regard to Type 2 Diabetes. This is why I wanted to create this masterclass.
This online nutrition course is designed for people who are:
- Type 2 Diabetes sufferers.
- Those that have been advised by their doctor that they are prediabetic or at risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Those people who just want more knowledge about Low Carbohydrate Diets.
The course I have put together is easy to understand and it will step you through the basics of Diabetes as a disease through to Low Carbohydrate eating and its benefits. The information uses the latest evidence-based research about our understanding of Type 2 Diabetes and how carbohydrates impact our blood sugar levels.
This course will provide you with practical information on the benefits of low carbohydrate diets including the following tools :
- 4 recorded lectures and various information sheets covering the basics of Type 2 Diabetes and Low Carbohydrate Eating.
- Over 40 meal ideas with recipes and snacks.
- Tracking Tools include Daily Food & Glucose tracker, Weekly Carb Tracking, Weekly Meal Planner, Mood & Food Diary.
- Food Lists and Visual guides to help you make better food choices in relationship to lower carbohydrate eating.
For a preview of the content – please click on each of the video links below.
Keep up to Date with News in Nutrition!
Very occasionally I will send out a newsletter with interesting facts and articles in relationship to nutrition and diet. To keep informed please sign up with the below form.
For peace of mind, your details are confidential and will never be given to any other person or organisation for sales, marketing or any other purpose.